Have you or a loved one been the victim of a slip and fall accident in Cherry Hill? Are you experiencing intense pain and financial pressures and are unsure of what to do next? At Cuneo & Leonetti, our Cherry Hill slip and fall attorneys understand what you are going through and are here to help.
At Cuneo & Leonetti, we’ve been steadfast members of the Cherry Hill community for decades. In that time, our Cherry Hill personal injury lawyers have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our injured clients. We’re very experienced in slip and fall cases, having won compensation for our clients such as:
- $362,000 Settlement for a Fall on a Construction Site
- $200,000 Verdict for a Fall in an Apartment Complex
- $200,000 Verdict for a Slip and Fall in a Store
- $200,000 Verdict for a Slip and Fall on a Ramp
If you or a loved one were injured at a business or on another person’s property, please, contact us today. Call (856) 869-9066 or fill out our contact form online. We offer a free, confidential case evaluation and handle all slip and fall cases on a contingency fee basis – meaning we never charge a fee unless we win.
Why Should I Work With A Cherry Hill Slip And Fall Lawyer?
After experiencing a slip and fall injury, the first call you should make outside of a qualified medical professional is to a trusted legal partner. Why?
Working with an experienced Cherry Hill slip and fall lawyer will help you avoid common pitfalls of the legal process and set up your case for success.
A good lawyer will help prevent:
- You getting pressured into taking the insurance company or property owner’s first settlement offer.
- You receiving inadequate compensation to cover your medical bills and other expenses.
- You becoming overwhelmed with the complexities of the legal system and civil litigation.
- You having to manage collecting extensive evidence and documentation while still trying to heal from your injuries.
A good lawyer will help you with:
- Understanding the intricacies surrounding your slip and fall case – and what you need to do to win it.
- Collecting documentation, eye-witness testimony, physical, photographic, and video evidence.
- Working with insurance companies, opposing council, police, and medical professionals.
- Negotiating with insurance companies and property owners and managers.
- Representing you in court.
At Cuneo & Leonetti, our experienced Cherry Hill attorneys can handle every aspect of your case, allowing you and your family to focus on your recovery.
How Long Do I Have To File A Slip And Fall Case In New Jersey?
For all personal injury cases, including slip and fall cases (officially known as premises liability cases), victims have two years to start legal proceedings according to the statute of limitations found under New Jersey Revised Statutes 2A:32C-11 (2022). However, there are certain situations that may lengthen or shorten the window of time that you have to file. For this reason, it is essential that you speak with an attorney as soon as possible.
The Attorneys At Cuneo & Leonetti Can Help You With Your New Jersey Slip And Fall Case
At Cuneo & Leonetti, our Cherry Hill slip and fall attorneys are here to offer the legal support and guidance you deserve in the wake of your injury.
We understand the complexities of these cases and the impact they can have on your life. Our New Jersey lawyers have successfully recovered millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts in premises liability and slip and fall cases, and know what it takes to win.
Book a free, no-obligation case review today by calling (856) 869-9066 or schedule your confidential appointment online.