Have you experienced a painful injury due to a negligent property owner or manager? If so, you could be eligible to receive extensive financial compensation because of this situation.
The New Jersey lawyers at Cuneo & Leonetti offer compassionate, personalized, and skilled representation while seeking maximum compensation in your case. Our experienced Cherry Hill premises liability attorneys have secured millions for injured clients.
Reach out to us today to see what we can do for you. Call (856) 869-9066 or book your confidential case review online today. We never charge any fees in your case unless we win, so there’s no reason to delay.
How Can A New Jersey Premises Liability Attorney Help?
A premises liability attorney can handle all legal components of your Cherry Hill premises liability case, such as:
- Offering you a free complimentary case review to help you understand your situation.
- Establishing that the property owner or manager is responsible for a dangerous condition, which is one of the core requirements of establishing successful premises liability action.
- Collecting evidence and organizing documentation regarding your case.
- Keeping track of filing deadlines and other court deadlines. For injured New Jerseyans, there is a two-year statute of limitations on bringing legal action against a negligent third party, according to New Jersey Revised Statutes 2A:32C-11 (2022).
- Negotiating and corresponding with property owners, managers, or insurance companies.
- Representing you in court and formulating a successful legal strategy to maximize your compensation if mediation and negotiations fall through.
- Guiding you and making recommendations as you make legal decisions.
The firm of Cuneo & Leonetti works with clients to provide all of the above legal assistance and more in a free consultation with a Cherry Hill personal injury lawyer.
How Do I Know When A Cherry Hill Premises Liability Lawyer Is Right For Me?
While premises liability incidents have a reputation for being minor, the truth is that they can cause devastating injuries. For this reason, the decision to hire an attorney shouldn’t be taken lightly. It’s important to thoroughly vet a premises liability lawyer before hiring them.
Cases can take months or even years to process, so choosing a Cherry Hill lawyer who works well with you or your loved one is critical to your case’s success.
Ask yourself the following before working with a premises liability lawyer in New Jersey:
- Do they offer contingency fee payment, meaning they don’t get paid unless they win?
- Does this lawyer have experience with premises liability law?
- Have they successfully recovered damages on behalf of clients as a result of premises liability cases?
- Do they have good reviews from past clients?
- Do past clients refer new clients to their firm?
At Cuneo & Leonetti, the answer to all of the above questions is “yes.” We put our clients’ interests first and fight relentlessly for Cherry Hill premises liability victims.
What You Need To Know About Premises Liability Cases In New Jersey
When you experience any of the following on another’s property, you may be eligible to bring premises liability action:
- Dog Bites
- Wet Floors (Slip and Fall Cases)
- Inadequate Maintenance or Security
- Falling Objects
- Poor or Inadequate Lighting
- Malfunctioning Elevators or Escalators
If any of the above circumstances have happened to you, call us at (856) 869-9066 or book a free case review today. We offer complimentary case reviews 24/7, 365 days a year.
At Cuneo & Leonetti, our Cherry Hill premises liability attorneys have the expertise, experience, and track record to help secure the financial compensation you need due to your premises liability case.